Friday, December 5, 2008

Lakastah kitani membichi.

Amazeng.

I just bloghopped a cousin of mine (from the other side who probably doesn't even know i'm reading his blog) And he just left for london couple of days ago. Well.. i heard about going to the uk thing. But never knew he'll be going to the french Disneyland too. Okay so duuh. what's the difference. Its only disneyland...with french people. And french speaking mickey mouse or minnie.

How far off would it be from cantonese speaking mickey or minnie or people right.

At far ends of the world. Disney brings us together. =)

But still, he's going to paris so yeah. I am envious. haha. maksud i seronok jua itu melihat lelaki perancis (selain dari so gandin) yg sangat gatal. Sigh. actually the point of this is i have no mood for LF exam this saturday. y did i ambik LF anyway

There.. I said it. Jeez.


Btw bloghopping made me reminisce childhood. I miss goldcoast and bangkok and dubai. Oh well. They brought me up that way so i am this way...a traveller's soul. I guess those times i was too young to appreciate.

I know its not kyoto or nagoya or whatever faking country it is to make people betray their words or make people faking pissed though there is no faking right for people (like me) to get pissed... he's right. Appreciate what i have now even if its not KK right? =) Be selfish because selfish people always wins. I like that coming from you. Its being embedded slowly to my mind. Those words said about things bla bla bla bla. are just words to soothe you no? People won't even remember what they say right. Only i remembered so i am going to bang my head on the wall after LF exam. Better write the story of my life so i will remember you. Aha. People are appreciating their life right and keeping it a mystery from us! soo we should all start appreciating what we have now. I might not have si dk baritney ka tu or (i forgot the name you said dude) or whatthepak name there is but i have siti nur pitat and Norah joe. You are right dude. You said lets membichi. As starters.. i'm thinking of piercing. Ears hmm see other places. but if its on the lips it'd be too obvious. Kalau belly tunggu i kurus. Lets make it on the tongue. Aha. mengarut i bekurapak. i knoww. What ever it is beech... thank you for those wisdom words. You are the best beech in the whole wide world. PS- i know what you mean when you say.... we are all going seperate ways anyway. But. T is still here for you. =ppp ku pajal.

I guess.. if you become so selfish or you don't people care less right since they care about keeping things to themselves too right. Like wtf. So bestfriend, i still don't flirt i just like to diss people now. Saturday is a problem so any other days i will make my self free for quarantine. (gue bener2 mau liat and teriak bersama.)

Now. to someone. I am not going to take that Camel because it cost more than a flight to singapore or KK. Aha. I am bleeding cash, i am not going to cut myself with sharp knife. Although the camels are sooo rugged. Biartia. Aha. I have some wool to cover me up to buy anyway. ahaha. And not to mention tickets... to my leo movie. SEE. bleeding babi i.


malam. i nak tido half dead lagi seperti tadi ptg. =)

0 comments: