Monday, July 21, 2008

We'll just have to wait and see on what i'll bring you for a ride

Korean feast this afternoon was great. Nanti tah g bila ada rezeki okay. sama dolsot nyaman. and and sik hae ku.

Anyways..just now, while going around with the mum looking for materials, she suddenly said, "inda tah mama balikan ika cincin ne kali ani ah." Inda ku faham apa maksudnya wa mula mula. tapinya kan if kamu notice di tangan ku andang slalu ada cincin kan. Its actually like a tradition. I got my first ring when i was 10 after pce. Then i got my second ring, three years after that, after getting my pmb. See... you can actually see the trend. The current ring i'm wearing is the one after Olevels. Its actually rare to see me without it. I bring it to shower (its on my right finger btw!), to sleep and to almost everything. And she always gave me the ring on my birthday. I know this kinda sound not like it at all but except for a ring once in every 3 years.. i didn't exactly recieve gifts from her since a long time ago except dinner. Its only now that we started to slowly practice the habit of giving gifts. On our birthdays, mum would bring us for a family dinner or lunch but i kind of like it though because you can feel the togetherness when you have dinner or lunch together with the people you care about.

Going around without my ring ..feels empty. i know this sounds funny but eversince mum got me a ring after every achievements, i felt that its a symbol for her best hopes for me in my future. back to my story...she continued her line "sebab kali ani kerita ja.. "

HAHAHAHA. macam.. mama ani... buleeh. I'll make do with a car. I'm okayy. ahhaha. its surprising sometimes to know what is in our parents mind especially when we are about to start university life. Not to mention my aunt who is actually the most excited one here. Smpai kan she kinda gave me a lil something something. haha. They kinda just show you that they'll always be there supporting unlike someone...betanya pun nada. SAMA... inda ya mau gto aku bila ya bali! or what car she will get...ya kan surprise usulnya. hahahah i gave her a list of 'jangan' which includes kerita avanza, vios =p (inda!!), sirion, kijang, honda city (sebab macam beidung ba) ada g lah. sekali nya... "ehh ada tah tu.". mamaku ne dpt dibaca bah kadangnya, dri aritu dh ku tau ya kan bali without aku tu. Out of many many cars which aren't in my jangan -list, there is 2 she possible would buy. And i know she really wanted that white suzuki.

Then again... there are times.. she could be unpredictable. So we'll just have to wait and see on what i'll bring you for a ride (kalau kamu sempat jua ) =p

0 comments: