Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I don't even know what they are anymore...

I am trying so hard not to be sensitive. Until i met three person in a room. Two trying their best to defend the system and yet through the speech i saw some flaws. One, being a relative of my dad, trying so hard to convince me to love more.

and i'm very upset about some stuffs right now and one might include you. Trying so hard to ignore somethings but it hurts more when you say to yourself that its okay...when you know that's a lie. It seems i'm the only transparent one here...when everyone is hiding something to themselves. I am so transparent that you can read me and yet never realise that i've always been there.

It just hurts so much when people make assumptions but they don't even know the truth.



Anyone of you who has a honda civic- look at this little middle finger. Everyone who has audi...look at this double middle finger. Sigh. I need a scapegoat i can hit and run. Just upset about some things...that i don't even know what those things are.

0 comments: