Thursday, July 10, 2008

If so.... Nin can you stay for a while?

uits si Nina. jgn check blog time kerja bebeh =p sorry i disturbed you while you have a lot to do kemarin. hehehh

I know what you think i'm trying to do is a silly thing. esp when it won't do good for me. (hehe you did that 'ko cuba utk....?' with a hint of surprise there. jgn ko mcm2 =p) but ntah.. i guess i have changed a lot didn't i since the last time we spent our days together a lot? for better. because i want the people around me to be happy. That made me reckless. it has made us reckless. i know you know what i mean.

If everything else leaves... u stay for a while okay. Carry me through everything just like you always do.

And it has to be you...coz.. only you...i can't hide from. because you... will always tell.

T to Nina.

0 comments: