Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kursus kemahiran rumah tangga.

Second day of orientation. For me still nothing much. I'm just pretty excited with the library. And the private room /kirai in the library. I need to use it often bah eh.. so that i won't be distracted from my studies. =p I've never really been a library person but the library's seriously awesome. So peeps...you'll find me mornings reading the current affairs at floor one. And the rest of the time near the 'biology' section. Or in the private room canoodling..oops =p nadabah. They don't allow two person in one room. Not even between the same gender. They do have a room for threesome /kirai. hahahaha. What is wrong with two in one room?? And they allowed three in one?? bah take a form. U'll need one if you want to be in my private room =p=p

On a serious note. I really do plan to use it a lot. Perhaps studies can distract me from the lot of things in my mind. And from missing others.

I am so sorry i have no pictures to offer. Q, R, Z and i were busy trying to look like a serious undergraduate in front of the camera(s). Noo we are not vain. We're just simply trying to give them a good shot for their collection. haha. And yes i am interested in the Kursus kemahiran rumah tangga. kan tambah 'skill' ku. Ikut kursus rumahtangga lu barutah jatuh cinta. hahahahaha.

On a random note. I hope i survive through the sport challenge esok. FZ has done little for my fitness (especially when i have been escaping my natural runner for nearly two weeks. And besides i am there as a moral support for si Kerol Firdaus saja. spaya bdnnya jadi sexy =p). i hate parking at UBD. that is why B is picking us girls up. Sebab kami mahasiswi pemalas parking.

Kepada Nurul Adibah dan seluruh rakyat brunei. Ingat lah...

'just a friend' can always turn into LOVE. =p


gehehehe.. hang tuaah~ haha. As for me. I'll find a friend. Or let the friend find me. Or whatever works. I'll do my kursus dulu. hahahahahahaha. dan yang selebihnya. biar msa menentukan. Dan sebelum itu terjadi... saya akan terus mencari specimen lelaki untuk di eksperimentasi. NADA ANI BA. NADA. gila mun nada miani aaa... concentrate bnr ku ne blajar.=p=p haha. bah slm mlm.

0 comments: