Thursday, July 3, 2008

Feeling romantic- speeding your way to my mind.

Been listening to this song- 24 hours by Hans Anuar and Putri Norizah. And this is dedicated to one who has been in my mind almost all the time now. I never saw you the way i see you now. How long has it been since i longed for you.... ermm 1 week? And when i'm just about to settle for less.. there you are..speeding your way to my mind once again. You are driving me crazy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wake up to the morning light
I see your face in my mind.
Its driving me crazy,oh so crazy.
I look up to the morning sky
I see your smile in my mind
Am I crazy, oh so crazy




Cos it’s like 24 hours only you in my mind
And it’s like 24 hours only you in my heart
And it is 24 hours.Tell me what is happening to me


Called you name in the middle of the night
I can’t sleep just thinkin’ about you
Now is that crazy, oh so crazy
I turn on my PC (yeah)There again your face I see
Now this is crazy, oh so crazy




Maybe I’m in love with you
I don’t know
Cos all I think is you
But one thing that’s for sure
All I know you’re in my mind24 hours….24,24 hours..


Tell me what is happening to me.


You are driving me crazy (literally =p) Sob. Hondaaaaa. Mama.. honda ah. Honda ah. Dimana2 bah ma. Argrghhh. I need to work harder and put 'honda' into her mind. =p HAHAHA. Sasak ku eeeh. Look at this middle finger honda owners *jeles*
Honda tersayang.... *obsess*
HAHAHAHA for a second there. what do you think it'd be?? =p

0 comments: