Friday, July 11, 2008

Drowning in the best distraction: lets have some Miyavi.//eddited

Feeling really off balance. I just realise i have that bad habit of binging on chillis and sour plums while watching to lots of videos when my sky gets a little cloudy.

Lets talk music. because music makes the best distraction when everything else fails.

Presenting : Miyavi -japanese rock star. He (or she or what ever this person gender preferences is) is, i admit, hot. yea i've gone crazy. Lots of stuffs make one crazy. I'm kidding. I really do find him hot. I am not sure if its the music he plays, or the rocker charisma he exudes... i don't judge a person by his looks. He plays good stuff dude.(and i mean hot as in hot for a rockerceleb. =p not for a man i want to date hahaha)


雅-miyavi- - 素晴らしきかな、この世界 -WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD





The current obsession. Entah napa. I have never been a fan of such genre but this song just sticks to my mind. Or i have gone insane. Either way.. real nice song.

Miyavi- freedom fighter




Miyavi- Selfish love.





The video starts with some superb instrumentals but after a minute or so you'd hear vocals too so dengar.


bah...i might be away from the blogging world probably for a day or two or a week or whatever. not feeling that well so i'm just gonna rest and drown myself in music. because i miss that world without pretences.

0 comments: