Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mahasiswa/i ??

About the orientation, just read B's or D's or Z's or everyone who went to it. =)

One of the first thing someone told me when i entered the Chancellors hall yesterday- 'ko ganya ni ah. durang gengmu banyak belayar.... inda pa sama jua cam kami tu. ko sama kami ja.' so yeah. It was kind of exciting to start school but it seems that yesterday when someone i know saw me they think and mention about how almost everyone i am close to will be going abroad and are already studying abroad. When i think about it. It is true. Hmm. I hate to say. but there is no them in my new school and that makes first day of school lack on a lot of things. I just want this orientation week over and start lectures. And not to mention ECAs. Either Kembara or that Korean culture ( so that this girl in Brunei will not miss out on a lot when the two plans on a Korean trip). but it'll most prolly be Kembara.

About my minor courses.. sigh. Maths and Chem does not interest me as much as Bio does. And i didn't take physics in my alevel years. So lets just see what its gonna be. I plan to surprise myself. Haha. BAH. when are they gonna give us the module? Biomed student have theirs already. The PMUBD people told us to be active. haha and i can't wait to be active. aku mau languages banarrr.

And one more thing. I have not found any interesting male specimen ubd. Well... there were a thousand plus in the hall so there has got to be a couple of interesting male specimen to stalk. But none so far. So i'm gonna lay low. =p=p unlike Nurul Adibah who has got a Hang Tuah among a thousand plus of students. HAHAHA.

bah i still have a lot of forms i have not fill in. For the sake of allowances (that i will go on a diet to save =p) hahaha saya akan mengisi borang ini. Kurus tah ne hahahahaha but just like si Ros said while waiting for me to finish karipap "mun aku ngan kau tiq nada ku dpt kurus ne" (karipap atu exception ba. one of fav ku kali a.)

0 comments: