Thursday, July 17, 2008

Paramore and Bullet for my Valentine

I downloaded some songs from Ungu yesterday. And it was gone. Haha mean i have no idea which folder i saved it in until i found one folder under my music folder which turns out to be my lil brother's.heh i'm not exactly sure what s his taste in music (or if he listens to any because all he does is play that stupid online game...sasak ku wa payah ku kan makai PC) Long story cut short... he listens to some pretty awesome music. Here are two songs i found and loved (and i am gona steal it from him later. hehehehehh now i know where to steal songs. Let him do the downloading ehehehe)

Paramore- Pressure. here is the wiki on them




Pressure - Paramore




Bullet for my valentine- no easy way out. here is the wiki on them.




No Easy Way Out (Bonus Track) - Bullet For My Valentine





bah. out. IE ku bitching. restart tebalik2.btw ya ada 'my heart will go on-celine dion' ost titanic ku yg ku minati sangat ah in the folder.heheh adiku tah banar.

0 comments: