Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Buy a popcorn. A ticket. And enjoy.



I watched it twice in the cinema. I didn't want to post about it earlier because i wanted to watched it again and i did. The prequel got me going to the cinema three times and of course i really want to watch this on badly. i give it a full star! because it contains hidden messages between most of the lines and i understood. hehehee. and the second time i watched it was with the gang and someone cried =p hahaha. Ko ne banar. bek plang ku bwa ko liat sepi. Entah entah kau yang teresak tesak.



I'll give this one a 3.5 out of 5. The story line is superb. Brendan fraser is awesome. And the kid actor will grow up to be a really handsome young man =p its just the special effects that bugs me. I am more interested in the Mummy. Its going to be out soon! =D 31st July..i think.



this one a 4 star! i miss Scully and Mulder. Watched this one lastnight after orientation with as usual the fam. It was crazy (as usual) haha. And Scully and Mulder were....kissing. haha would you believe me on that? =p go and watch it. i hate movies or series with gore in it but this is one i would watch till the end. mysteries. and blood. And serial killer. X file is forever awesome. (mind the poster. its in another language)

0 comments: