Thursday, May 7, 2009

Its 2 am. T is on fire (to study.. NOT)

T study T study! I just woke up btw and just started to study geo for tommorow morning.Sigh. The timetable is so packed. I hope tommorow's 3 hour won't be as uncomfortable as today's bio 3 hours ( i mean since i have my dry overnight kotex penyerap) You didn't know it did you? i mean the reason why i went out early? haha thank go i wore a red baju kurung, which blends.




(kadangnya mcm lagu hindi ada jua ku dgr haha) Review from me: being said the female version of big bang, i think 2NE1 really lives up to that reputation. I've been playing it dari tadi and i find them okay. i mean their song lollipop was so catchy. its just that... But why the western accent when singing in korean? I don't think big bang does that western accent as much.


I envy billah hassan for saying that he's been happy with his exams. Its a lie if that came out from me. =( Hmmm. I think i have done quite badly but that is all i can do. aigoo. GEO krg. Study tiqah!! I need something to pull up my grades.

0 comments: