Monday, May 11, 2009

if you're stressed watch this Big bang boys over flower parody.

TOP as Tsukasa Domyoji! TOP is sexier. I mean. It made me think... they should be the one playing the roles. Hahah kalah si go jyun pyo ah (i forgot his realname) seriously, he's so much sexier as domyoji in this parody. G dragon (*kirai) and hanazawa rui. Seung ri and Tae yang as the two gatal boys. and haha dae sung as the girl. (cali berabis..hahahahh i can't stop lafing my huge ass) But my main point is.... TOP is so sexy in this vid with that hair and eyes and goddamn domyoji attitude, it made me post this blog even when i don't feel like blogging.




"f4 leader..Tsukasa. Wangsakaji" Its been a while since i heard that.




TALUR cali berabis. Youtube for Coffee prince parody. Top as main guy and si G dragon as eun chan.

0 comments: