Monday, May 11, 2009

Give me a week or two.

I watch STAR TREK on saturday night at the mall and between wolverine and star trek, it has gotta be start trek... (yeah its that great, but ofcourse i watch wolverine sudah) Boys over flower kept me awake until late in the morning, that i did not want to wake up for the usual, sunday family basikal/jogging day. Mum woke me up at 9.30 am, because my aunt booked tickets for the Sniper movie showing at 10 am. Its the one starring edison chen and dear richie ren (whose age is getting on to him) My breakfast was... twister and milo, in the cinema. If you like SWAT, i think you'll enjoy this one. For mothers day... there has got to be some flowers, so we went to get one for mum. had escapade for lunch. Then, we headed for serasa beach and played ATV. Now i am craving for similar speed.

And all that were done... since morning till afternoon, without bathing. (they woke me up at 9.30 am and movie was at 10. Go figure)


Pictures of T and her lamak from last night:
This is T holding a Coke ZERO (supposedly zero calories but i don't drink fizzy drinks that much anyway)

This is T after stuffing her fat self with pizza.


This is T eating leftover cakes with Birthday girl, on behalf of all poor people who cannot afford to eat as lavishly as we do.
This is T now: made up of 40% home food, 30% outside food (villa mauri, delifrance, escapade, koryo, taman selera, nasi katok kaka) 10% fattening drinks (mr brown, coffee bean, easyway) 10% tasty cakes (apple pie, cupcake...ahh nyaman) and 10% is whatever people feed me (i mean food)



I know people have been calling me fat. I ignored that because why would anyone else care right? People see people from what the eyes can see. But hmm. At times it does bothers me and i need to regain my fitness for patoi, stop eating fatty food for health. Plus, i need to make way for the time when the friends in UK comes back- i think they crave food so much no? =p


SO give me a week or two. And I'll show you. Btw, I don't starve myself unlike some people i know.

Salam. (malas ku online)

ps- i am still sad over the exams. Telling to cheer up is easier than i could cheer up.

0 comments: