Saturday, May 23, 2009

Arena.

I have not done my spring cleaning. Instead, i've been busy with games.Sahlan shi and i went to tasek lama btw. Need a little altitude (copyright from B). Jog (my version of brisk walk) only tires my calf. I need altitude to exercise the thighes and the butt. Yeah THE butt. But i think i have not really pushed my self today. Maybe next time eh sahlan? We try to walk up again. Poco2 sweat is okay. This sweat was oh so good.


I have tanning session again tommorow (or later) before heading of to UBD for Patoi talk.

AND i have a problem regarding next month teaching.huhuh. i have to settle this soon. I hope si kekanda yang aku sayang berabis atu dapat relief my class the whole next month.huhuhu (update: ya okay pplang dh. see baik hati bah ya ani) Now i have to inform mr Donkey. If he said no, I WILL argue. hahaha.

0 comments: