Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thanks all of you.

Its always nice to see people flocking into my blog from everywhere around the world including uppsalla (i have no idea where that is). I mean. I know who is reading my blog when they come from Auckland, Sheffield, nottingham, Bath, beijing, dalian, Perth. Its the mass that comes from i-have-no-idea where and from brunei or KB that is that interest me.

I mean. its not that i have many followers but my counter is ticking suggesting but i have many invisible followers. Thank you for reading my not so interesting blog about my not so interesting life. I know i have not been posting much about any important matter such as Lestari, PMUBD, national events or what so ever. Nor have i posted anything very educational while i realise a lot of people think i am academically oriented (for some reason i do not understand) I posted alot about Kpop or Jpop or Tv series because i watch TV alot. and lately i posted about my preperation for Patoi because i feel so enthusiasic about having to do bio practical the whole 6 days. (thats a first) i did not even post my dailies in a dramatic tone. but i guess. I am keeping this as my personal blog. Because my alter ego comes out everytime i am publishing a post- the emo.

I am as lame as some of my readers might say. I am as lame as i sound. Most of the time people just ignore me even when i say something. Its funny. No cooolness. I don't have any celebrity status. Not even in my own campus. But thank you for reading anyway.

Love T

ps- I shall have a more not so personal blog. BUT its still under construction. Remind me to get it done by next month.

0 comments: