Monday, May 25, 2009

Hey look, i have things to do.

For the first time ever! Since the holidays, I woke up at 7 am =p Hadri shi, Shaqqy and i went hiking at marakuching. Haha I am so NOT fit anymore. And yet i only have 6 more days to Patoi. (they say its steeper). crap. Seriously ngalih ku. Inda fit. I am now just a bunch of adipose tissue trying to make way up the slope.

I have something to do on saturday, but then when i went there, they said, i need the document. So i was supposed to have it this morning but then (a continuous chain of bad news) but i've printed what ever i need to print anyway. i just hope i can make it in time for the CFFC. Or i hope i wouldn't have to explain bit by bit and get what i need to settle settled. Then, there's the preparation for patoi. I need to get a stretchable pants with pockets. Sort out my clothes and etc. GET BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY.

And get fitter in time. I tell you. My june is awesome. Its full of activities (which has no certificates)

ps- we seem to have a celebrity amongst us now. Its hard to meet or communicate. Sigh.

0 comments: