Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm just one tiny cloud in the huge sky.

No. I'm still not fine. As much as i try to distract my self, I still feel as miserable as ever. Bichi is Billah and he is achieving something. WHile i'm just this one mediocre. People have atleast achieve exceptional things- learn new language. Become prettier or represent your country or even your institution or go to places. I just can't seeem to do that. i feel as ugly as ever most of the time. I feel soooo stupid. i feel so antisocial and useless because i feel that people depends more on my other friends when it comes to matters that disturbs them (it has always been like that). I cannot help them in anyway. I think that is how i must have looked in their eyes when they refuse to share stories with me.

I feel miserable because i have a passion. And at times i cannot do that due to things i cannot control.


Congratulations if you are happy of my misery. But i still feel miserable. And i am making a decision. The most important person have given me the green light(the person who might have seen how miserable i have been this few days) Its a risk. But if i'd rather sleep at night knowing that i took that risk than running away from my own passion.


So..i'm having my break. I can't entertain you as much now. i have to entertain my inferior self.

0 comments: