Thursday, May 7, 2009

Really on Fire.

It was terrible. I started out being really really blur. I did terribly. I didn't manage to finish it. I fell asleep when i'm supposed to read this morning. DAMN. My essay were terrible! =( huhu. Its like there's little points sigh. My tests weren't good either. Argh. Bio was erm.. entah, i didn't manage to read enough to prepare for the essay. Maths was terrible, i hope i pass (i don't even care if its a supplementary)CO was a funny question, i mean for someone who is as KUNO as me, being asked to write commands for computer proggrame on how to draw a given shape is the last thing i'd like to do.


B would say.. what's done is done. I just can't get it over with. =( I slept again the whole day. I guess i can't lie to myself- that i wasn't satisfied with geo. Gosh. I don't even want to know my marks now.

Anyway, after their debut on the net- 2NE1 Fire MV had reached 1 million views =p haha. It like CL. It seems like she can speak 4 languages fluently. (i just don't like it when she has that accent while rapping in korean) Here's the Space version of Fire:

0 comments: