Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Prince Charming. Editted

Now that is hot! =p (only a few would understand this) Charming likes dark colours.

On another note,i am fine. Internet is my alter ego. I was having a good laugh when you texted. I am emo online. Always am.

But i love you anyways Nora shi. =))

*editted.

Lets see what have i done today. Woke up at 8- early. Swimming. UBD. Texted byl saying "erotic jua swimming atu" when in fact i was at the UBD, not stalking on them swimming at the stadium. Shopping and spent more than $100 on stuffs. Man. 6 days in patoi is like going abroad- the preperation is hell. It's fun BUT, sighs.. i spent money on things when i should be saving. I hope my fitness is sufficient by the end of this week for Patoi. And i need a bag. Haha.

I brought things when i shopped with ummimary and pandi. Still... Whilst window shopping while waiting for my mum to pay things at the bank, i found that there are A FEW things i want to get (not for patoi ofcourse). Need to suppress my shopping habits (just like what i have been doing for the past months successfully =p) SOOO i might buy those things after patoi and after i have gotten my reports done with 50 parcent. =p Ku pajal. If those things are still there, i am going to get it. Ku pajal.


I need to get my spring cleaning done soon. aigoo.


Esok is another wonderful day. Note to self: run your ass up the damn hill!! Fitness! I need it now.

0 comments: