Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shhhhhh.

Now... i need to go and find a zipper. Get a hook for my lovely artworks (which i bought) get new flower for my desk. NAIK BUKIT. Spring cleaning. Panyap almari so i can find my clothes easily. Because i don't do chores. No i don't wash clothes or cook. or tidy up room constantly.

Then i need to, finish reading Dynasties of China. Song dynasty next. YEAH. i don't even read twilight or harry potter. I read history books or non fiction. But hey don't get me wrong. I've started reading about history of china way before my two best buddies went off there. Someone said, i am the know-it-all (which in my opinion means: annoying miss-know-it-all) Hmm. that's what you get from reading non fiction. I read comics though. Because of the visual aid =p Its not as boring as reading.

Then i need to eat an apple pie or a banana muffin before patoi. I eat alot too. And i know somewhere you're mocking me because i gained weight (naah i don't know. I just heard from the people you told) I don't take it very much to the heart about eating though. Because when i go out, i am not ashamed about concentrating on my food. Many people around the world live under a dollar per day. They don't have food so i feel bad about not finishing food even when i am so full.


I know. I am different. I get that alot. Heh. But what's wrong about that. Lalala.


Hmm i think i should stay quiet again. Because there were moments when people don't listen to what i say when i talk to them (its another phrase of being ignored constantly). So yeah. if you just knew that I am sensitive. GET OVER IT.

0 comments: