Friday, March 6, 2009

We all are good actors.

And i thought my thoughts were always in a mess. I never expect such a question from my dear BJ. What is true love? For me love is neither true nor false. Neither pure nor unpure as we like to say. Its always just love. For me to love is to give and not expect anything in return.

I mean, if you truly love someone, what can you ask for other than the person you love's happiness? For me, to love does not mean you have to be together. Life is unpredictable. Obstacles come along the way. You cannot force someone to love you nor could you change the script of your life to make it a forever-after like a fairy tale. Love is a feeling God has given each and everyone of us. We can love but its not like we can have each other. Sacrifice is necessary at times. But for me dear bj, death in the name of love is not corny. When you kill yourself for it, it is corny.

I shan't say more shall i. Nor should i touch on discrimination against homosex love because who am i to say. I am just a small creature in God's huge stage. When the audience cannot except such matter, i have no say to it. I guess we all are just good actors.

But i too shall hope for love- One that is willing to accept me for my weakness, one that will respect me as a lady and one that is willing to grow old with me for better or for worst.

I shall still wish you would remain lurus foreba.

~~~~


On another note, CDC again tommorow morning. Perhaps, a little work in the afternoon since the constitution is almost done. The house was cleaned since the day before. The stuffs were bought and prepared a few days earlier.

They're all set for tommorow night. It'll be a late night one.

Marhaban.



Cahaya.

0 comments: