Sunday, March 29, 2009

please, just pass by pretending like you don't see me

My essay is due soon. And i should start on it soon. And i will do that while watching princess hours (joo ji hoon) again. And i will watch that in my room which will have no internet access because the wireless's not working after last nights lighting. So my next post will be (eseh ikut ikutan tia jua).... hmm don't know when. So i leave you with this beautiful song. last time it was If by taeyeon (SNSD) and it was a really beautiful song (manyageeeh..) and now... its by myself by tiffany (also an SNSD)



By Myself - Tiffany (SNSD)Enjoy. I like it.

By Myself - Tiffany(English Translation)
please, just pass by pretending like you don't see me

please, don't even give me a glance
in the days that are like the sandy winds
don't give anything to me
folding away my one heart
hiding my one tearl
ike it's the first time we've seen each other, like we're strangers
just pass by. it has to be like that.by myself,
i say my love, send away my love
in the folds of the lonely accumulated memories,
the tears hangeven if you're far away, i hope that you'll be happy
i bury my love deeply within my heart
in the next world, when we are born
then, we'll look at each other face to face
let's be born so that we don't lose weakly in front of fate again
so that i may be a flower in front of you
i'll sing a song for youas one's girl, as one man's lover
i want to always live by your side
by myself, i say my love, send away my love
in the folds of the lonely accumulated memories, the tears hang
even if you're far away, i hope that you'll be happy
my love, deeply within my heart...
though it hurts, though it will hurt, i will never cry
because there is no such
thing as farewell in my love
when this life ends, in the next world, us two
let's love, for sure. let's love, for sure.us two.

By Myself - Tiffany (Romanization)jeh bahl moh reun cheh jee nah gah yojeh bahl noon geel doh joo jee mah yomoh rae bah rahm gah teun nahl deul ehah moo guht doh nae geh joo jee mah yonae mah eum hah nah juh buh doo gohnae noon mool hah nah soom gyuh doo gohchuh eum bohn guht chuh ruhmnaht suhn sah rahm chuh ruhmjee nah gah yo geu rae yah mahn hae yo..nah hohn jah suh sarang eul mahl hah gohsarang eul boh nae gohhohn jah ssah eun choo uhk ehgyuhp gyuh bee noon mool ee mae yuhmuhn goh seh ee ssuh dohgeu dae haeng bohk hah geelnah yae sarang eul... gah seum geep ee moo duh yo...dah eum seh sang oo ree tae uh nah myuhngeu ddaen sarang eu roh mah joo bwah yooon myung ah peh heem uhp shee jee neun eeldoo buhn dah shee uhp geh tae uh nah yonah geu dae ah peh kkoh chee dweh gohnah geu dae wee hae noh rae hah gohhahn sah rahm yuh jah rohhahn nahm jah yuhn een eu rohgeu dae gyuh teh neul sahl goh sheep uh yo..nah hohn jah suh sarang eul mahl hah gohsarang eul boh nae gohhohn jah ssah eun choo uhk ehgyuhp gyuh bee noon mool ee mae yuhmuhn goh seh ee ssuh dohgeu dae haeng bohk hah geelnah yae sarang eul... gah seum sohk geep ee...ah pah doh ah pah jyuh dohjuhl dae nahn ool jee ah nah yobah roh nae sarang eunee byuhl ee uhp seu nee..ee sahl mee kkeut nah gohdah eum seh sang eh oo reekkohk sarang hae yo... kkohk sarang hae yo.. oo ree.. (ngalih ku mengusai)

This is so going into my Nini Tpod. Until next post

0 comments: