Sunday, March 29, 2009

language is an important agent of propaganda.

Its funny. How people are trying to be the best of leaders. But in the process, talk badly about other people to someone else. And that someone else would agree in their mind, not knowing that, if this is a propaganda, they've fallen for it.

How low can the human mind go? To just swallow everything that people say. I am different from many. because if you talk behind my back to someone. I'll talk in front of you to everyone. That is how i work. I don't care what rank you are, we are all the same. And its funny how once we sound pissed of someone, everyone tries to provoke you even more (even when they don't realise it).

On another but related note, I've seen back stabbers in my life before. Someone i considered my close friend, back stabbed me, lost my dad. Someone mum considers bestfriend, backstabbed her, lost a family. Someone in work, back stabbed her again, lost a lot of commision. I was there to see it all. I was little to know it all. I do know too, that someone backstabbed my trust, but i can't say it.

but thanks to them, i know now, how to deal with life politics. Trust everyone. But never more than how much you trust yourself. Be very nice to eveyone who is nice to you. Treat terribly to anyone who treats you or your friend badly. I know i said not to speak about people behind backs. But i hate backstabbers. Once they backstabbed my friends. I'll back talk too. Remember, i treat terribly those who treat me or my friends badly.I am human. Yes, i am that shallow too. But hey, do you want to be backstabbed and lost everything you have to these people who have no sense of honesty.


This brings me to ass kisser. Ass kisser is such an outdated word no? I'd say dick sucker. Dick sucking is so not fair to those who stayed late at night doing their work. And to those who has the ability but its just that they prefer not to interact socially. Where is the honesty? I have no rights to whine about these things because real life is always about the honest people and the people who suck dicks and get all the good things.

We all are dirty politicians aren't we. I am fine with dick sucker as long as the don't affect me. but refer to the earlier paragraphs. Its just been what a few days? Now you say things to people. Or swallow everything they say. Backstabbed my friend. and many more.

If you have a problem regarding me being one of the top players, come to me and tell me why you don't think i should be one.

THINK before you speak. Look from all aspect. Do not be a box. Big words. But no meaning.

All words is copyright of Atiqah R.

0 comments: