Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Running out of breath (and patience)

Time is running faster than i could. I am running out of energy and breath catching time. At times, time passed me by while i passed out on my bed (with my baju kurung and UBD smell still on me) Things have happened during the past few days. I am seriously tired that some things get my nerves easily. I guess....i have not been updating much right? (i quote "kau jarang jua update" atau "si tiqah ya update once in a blue moon")

Before that i'd like to share a conversation we had with my kepal loves. ' Culture changes. So does human, in different culture. Human affects environment and human can be changed by environment. For us, we live in the same environment. Even when we progress, we are still the same'

'So the question is "who changes? Is it us or them?"'

Haha. I guess that question has prompted someone i know to NOT in anyway try to update himself with the people he care. I guess we all are human. And that leads to somthing he said "kau pun kan di update jarang update blog" So yeah. I didn't even have time to sleep apatah lagi update.

Btw. i just logged into facebook and i just knew i've got 41 assessments of me from my friends. And mostly says "outgoing" "energetic" "hyper"

they should've look at me now. I feel that i have been so antisocial. (don't include those slumber till late night and all sorts.) i just feel i've become so emo and bossy in school. So i guess i should shut up for a while. Later will post pictures. I am supposed to study ODE (maths) for today test. Yeah. i had test last week. Had presentation last week. had practical last week. Became another secretary on sunday. and test this week. handed in working paper on my international politics affecting MIB yesterday(which we got overboard with the number of words. i hope it'll be fine) and KCC activity again today. I'm joining pasal ada Dibah =p hehe.



I need tapai now.

0 comments: