Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not much time left.

1st of March.

How fast time flies. The next thing you know it'll be 20+ of march. April. May. June. July. My birthday. And 2010. I hope i can grow old enough to see the world changes with time. I hope the world grows old enough for me to end my life in what we should now call akhir zaman.

I've just been thinking lately. All these tanah susur and so on. It has been stated that only in the akhir zaman there'll be massive landslide occurence. Wars. Family members cutting ties with each other. And yet while i'm thinking, i am still that huge sinner. So who am i to say. We all are sinners. Perhaps i'm a little more above the rest.

Just wish i would grow old enough to see the wonders that god has created and wish the world grow old enough so i can see its beauty before there's not much time left. Hmm. I wish too that i can collect enough money to see the world's youngest country. or to learn how to see the beauty under water. (mahal bah) And yet there are something i need to pay for. (and i really want this particular heels)

On another note: HAPPY MID SEM HOLS PEOPLE.

Not so happy for me. I've tonnes of work. My MIB muzakarah on international politics is just a week after hols. Need to start on Logo and spreadsheet. Maths written test (which i flunked big time last semester) will be after hols too and i passed borderline for integration =/.I hope i will pass this time. Amin. Then there's english presentation research. and many more. Not to mention finishing the constitution. And i officially terjangkit kuman si _____. runing a fever here.

ps- To a particular someone. i know you read this. Apek will most prolly join this 20+ march. ahaha (jeles) =p So my twilight sequel jangan lupa. And i heard about your BA prog. Siuk jua kalau ada politics =) I mean Phil and Politics...its actually one of the best combination for philosophy. =p haha. Sanang cari keraja. =p

Salam.

0 comments: