Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tommorow is monday.

I just woke up at 3pm today.


I feel like hell.


I am ill. and its getting worst.


I am sick inside. and outside.


It seems like... the world we live in isn't the same anymore isn't it. I feel like i have not gained anything since i entered uni. i am still the same person who did well for the same subject and messed up in the same subject. When eveyone comes back. They'll be more than i would be. because i have not learned anything at all in my uni. I have not change at all.


And when this four years ends. Perhaps, everyone else have gained a lot of things or atleast something. They would be better at something.. they'd have that special ability..one that they could flaunt. And i.. i don't think i even have any abilty. and when they don't grow academically, they will grow into someone prettier or handsome. They've got looks to flaunt. And i don't have those to flaunt too.

I have not found a purpose for me to be in this society.


URGH.


And my eyes have gone bad too lately. Its either me or that the world is getting more bitchy. I have no right to change people. But i just hate it. I feel like. the people i used to know. I don't know anymore. and i say i am okay with that. but i lied.


crap.


being ill makes me feel like sh*t.

ps- i really need help with maths. i don't want to just pass it okay.

0 comments: