Monday, November 10, 2008

Things. I think about.

akan tiba bahagia. tak mungkin sendirian.

To someone.

Once in a while, life will be difficult. Everyone will feel it its just a matter of when. I know what you feel. I felt it. It hit me hard. and it bruised. It wasn't a short journey. And it wasn't nice either. But the longer it takes the more it becomes a part of my life i am used to. And sooner.. you just become what you are. and god is generous. Sooner, after the tight years, it loosen up a bit. And still we live in a life just like when we were in our tight years that you don't realise... life has loosen up a lot.



That is why i know. It wasn't a nice journey. And its not going to be a short one. Sabar saja. We're with you anyways. that is better than anything right? =)

and btw. don't say what u said in kokoberry regarding love ah. There will come a time dude. I just learnt not to care about it.


And on another note to sapa yg terasa,

in our rebellious phase. We try to become someone we're not. We want to fit in. And when one is tired of being nice, one try to be the opposite. I won't try to do what you are trying to do. Because i am not nice in the first place. Just. What ever you chose to become in this rebellious phase- a little bit of respect would be nice.


we girls need a little respect. I know i have been thrown out of that girl category for a lot of you. I mean. You don't see me a girl anymore. i get that. i am ganas. Its okay. Because there no reason for me to show what i am to anyone who can't see what i am. But. I little bit of respect would be nice. I am still sensitive. and it hurts me even when i try so much to hide it.


And i really don't mind who you chose to become. But.... do you really want to be? Its not easy to turn back once you be.


i talk too much. I know. I am a bitch too in my own way. Out to do things i am supposed to do. I now have only one more monday left.

0 comments: