Sunday, November 16, 2008

If you don't have nipples, you're probably a reptile.

Its full moon. I'm transforming to my alter ego. =p

This morning someone said, "you went to the mall last night right?" Then, while i was still wondering HOW the hell he got that news another person said, "i know you went to the mall last night". Suddenly, going out on a school night is no longer my secret outing. =p Aha. they can read me already. Dined out tuesday evening with Byl and Shaqqy. Then the next day too with Amal and the rest. Then thursday too with vs, pandi, the H and shaqqy. Friday evening- madagascar with my family. And today- movie with Nora J, Byl and shaqqy and another family dine out after that celebrating somethings and bbq. And tommorow (see.. my dine out schedule was planned ahead =p) another family outing this time its my other aunt's treat.

btw to LINA RAFIDAH who is in perth right now doing (i hope.. useful) things =p. Adik awak dapat 5A. Syahmi jua. haha.

back to my story. As you can see i am only at home when its time to sleep. and no its never late. =p And yeah. No more after next monday!! seriously. (stop tempting me to go out.)

Are you wondering why the nick? Well as usual, we had the most interesting lecture of the sem with Dr charles just now and he was talking about what would happen if humans lay eggs. (this was so funny that you just have to listen to him explaining the good things of laying an egg...and you'd get what i mean.) He taught us that "if you don't have nipples/tits, you're probably a reptile". He introduces ways to die - go and jump into a tar pit and hope that in a milion or two years some people would find us. or... another way to die is to fosilize yourself in limestone caves bla bla. It was an oprah moment. We clapped and cheered at his humourous ways of being melodramatic about biology.

and you wonder why i love it.

I might say, i am not actually interested in studying evolution in great depth. BI1107 is about evolution. I've read a blog of a friend of mine and she's really into evolution and the extinction of homo sapiens bla bla. I don't give a damn actually (which makes me a bad biology and geography student right?) i guess its because i am more interested in relating or comparing the theory of evolution with religious views. But whatever. I still have my own interest even if that makes me a bad student in those subjects.

And oral? No i have not had my oral thank god. Tak sempat tadi. But its okay. We were having our moments back while waiting for our turn. especially BJ: billah's job =p I wonder if he googled it =p



LALALA. My ankle hurts. I think i sprained my ankle in the cinema just now. Aha. Hmm. probably (HOPEFULLY) tomorrow will the last day of berjoli before preparing for finals. bah bloghopping i lu before sleeping.

0 comments: