Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Make love.

I have not touched my textbooks or notes yet.

Yeah i know. You don't believe me. You will say- in the end you will still get etc etc. Honestly, i find this annoying. And there were a few times when i just want to snatch their little heads off from their body. i say something which is true. And people deny it saying that i have done the opposite. So if 'i have not studied' means i have studied to you here goes "hell yeah i have fking studied." So now you believe me?

Pissy i know. menses bah i. Aha. you see i am not the type of person who studies a lot. I have my ways. ie revising while watching crunchy roll or youtube. (actually, TV helps me go to sleep too =p Its like an addiction) Going out on my study breaks for cupcakes (which i have been craving lately) and continue after an hour of fattening. And log in on the net and bloghop and TRY not to blog but blogged in the end. =/ And then opening crunchy roll/ you tube before getting serious with my books.


SIGH.

Maths was, i don't know. I just wish i have enough marks so i won't have to do supps. Like i said, my brain is not for x z or 1 2 3 anymore. Yesterday was fun. I bullshitted the whole 2 hours. You see our introduction to computing is a fun one and according to brown, 'the only way to fail my course is to pretend that your sick.' and he's right. Still, since i am good at writing crap (and making it look real), i find the paper..fun.

bah I gotta make love with textbooks. or. makan cupcake.


Thanks to those who wished me. Wish you all ubdians good marks too.

0 comments: