Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bleeding cash.

Again. I betrayed my own resolution. I ate at nyonya after oral just now. Oral was.... hard =p Seriously now. no more outing!

I am bleeding cash here. BLEEDING!

God help me push these temptations away.



On another note, my friends have been very kinky lately. You don't want to know the things we (they =p) talked about before oral these two days. And nikki the kinky dedicated a song to all of us: Honk if you are horny. (and now you know why she is called nikki the kinky =p)

honk it if youre horny -

Ps- ahaha. wow. U wanna go oral some more? You are so energetic. I am tired of orals eh. =p

They are getting wilder man. they. =p

Bah. no more of these peeps. I need a clean, clean and suci mind so that i can memorise all those evolution and vectors and denudation and francais. YESTERDAY WAS MONDAY. Nextweek is another monday. yikes. I need to start on something

But before that.. let me go back to my sound of music. (watched the producers a few days back. I am craving for musicals. I think its the exam mood.)


How do you catch a cloud and pin it down. How do you hold a moon beam in your hands.

0 comments: