Monday, November 10, 2008

Lalalala LEO ;)

This sickness has made me terribly emo lately. and insecure.

But these made my day. I almost cried watching this. erm. Incase anyone still don't know that i am a huge fan of leonardo dicaprio:



Revolutionary road. Leo and Kate reunion after Titanic! its in december =) sigh... tua dh ya alum tah ku mliat ya live. how i wish he'd come to brunei (and i guess it'll just be a wish) aha.

and.



Body of lies. his eyes melts me.


Hey i think he's good looking and all (tho people say he's flabby) but i don't judge by looks too y'know. Don't you agree he ALWAYS gives a good performance.(like his acting in aviator and blood diamond) And i've always adored that since i was erm 7 years old. =p and now i am going 19. =p haha people say what ever favourites we had in childhood like our favourite food and etc will go on even when we grow up. and just like agar agar as my favourite food, leo will always be on top of my fav actor list. I can't wait to watch this over and over in the theatres. (bah peeps. i believe i told two of you about this.

0 comments: