Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Two mondays left.
most of the time... i feel like i cannot do it.
I mean. Can i do this when its already too late to do so?

=((

sigh. Aku bon courage sendiri ja. Bah.


melepaskan yang patut di lepas kan. (and this means for a lot of things.) its time for something new to think about.

And tiqah will always be tiqah. Its hard for me to ignore something even when hope is frail udah. To someone who is giving up early. you know who u are. I too feel like giving up. But skiping classes makes me feel shit guilty and messing up tests make me feel like crying.. And i cannot ignore that i am me. the one who will take the test even when its optional. Or the one who doesn't know how to flirt even when the opposite is flirting. i will always be like that. I don't care if you want to change minors. Or change yourself But this time. Just try okay? bah..



mendiamkan diri.

0 comments: