Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Terima kasih.

11 11 is leonardo's birthday. =p




I nag a lot don't i? Thank you for accepting it. yes. Apperently, i don't nag only to one or two person. I will do the prep talk to everyone when i feel like giving one. But still it made my day that you accept my nagging. karena. atleast it made me feel like some people know me and accept all those. And I WILL BITCH more than you if you become disrespectful again. And sorry for menghasut tadi =p

Be if a bitch if you feel like it. just stay straight ( di bold lagi tu. ku pajal) =pppp



on another note, peeps. i feel so guilty. I have been mean to people. I should just shut up and let people talk about other people. Whatever. that person has been nice to me. I feel comfortable with that person so whatev. sigh.

0 comments: