Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged by Byl.

1. Take a recent picture of yourself or Take your picture of yourself right now.
2. Dont change your clothes, dont fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with no editing.

4. Post these intructions with your picture.
5. Tag 5 people to do this.

Warning. I took this picture at 1.04 am and i am ready to sleep. So its only natural that i look messy =p (or as i have not bathed) ahahaha.





And tadaa. this is my new room with a freaking cold aircon that i have to wear sweater to sleep. and the walls are bleu and green. (i mean the wall at my back is blue but the one i am facing is green.) I figured that blue and green would make a nice combination and contrast to my mostly pink-coloured curtain and bed sheet. =)

honestly, most of the tshirts i wear outside of home, i also use it for sleeping. I know. so shabby of me. but that's just me. But what about you? Saya est tagging:


Orang yang berada di swan sea.
Orang yang berada di beijing.
Orang yang berada d Edmonton, Canada.
Orang yang bergelar siti nur petat.
Orang yang kinky namanya nikki (it rhymes)
Orang yang nick nya VS bebeh.
Orang yang suka kick balls org arh taekwando.
Orang yang selalu pakai pink di UBD.

ps- i just knew the flasher in the library didn't just flash. he masturbated! wtf. talk about desperate. get a cage man. and byl u wanna know what that M word above means? google it lah like you always do =p

bah outs.salam.

0 comments: