Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This post contains messages to my friends. Find. and saya menghilang benar2 ne selepas ini (untuk sementara)

And today i woke up thinking it was sunday yesterday.

lack of sleep = pissy.
me = many undone works.
pissed. fakingly pissed. For NO reason.


OWH. kepada ahli keluarga yang mengetahui blog ku ( jgn bicing arah anyone. WLPN TER inda jua buleh. okay. or i might put this blog on private mode too. kalau beckp... even in front of me. just keep it low. or better yet. Just don't at all. Keep it to your self. I don't want to talk about my blog in front of my family.) and i am thinking of privatising. But indaia siuk kan since i am a faking cyber emo. you'll miss me alot won't you? (sense the sarcasm here. naah its okay.Inda jua ku kena cari kan.... plagiarism status- straight to the point.=p)

Note that i am pissy right now. And i don't know why. I have a lot of works and they are not done yet. so.


Btw. saya benar2 menghilang ne. I really am on hiatus. =) Shout box will be dormant for a while. Shout box itu akan di abaikan.

random. aku mau biru atu. Tapi menahan ku banar. Harga minyak naik. matawang asing turun kecuali yen. harga minyak mentah naik and US masih lagi kan memerangi negara arab dan US baru baru ani menyerang syria and negri arab lain marah (negri arab ani pengeluar terbesar minyak). i might just save money so that when the value of a dollar drops so low that you could use it to wipe your ass (just like what happened in zimbabwe), there are still SOME left for the rise in commodities. Credits to sirinanda for reminding this issue.

AND SOME EGGS are found to be melamine tainted in China. (read today's newspaper). And it says, Dalian food authority. this is why i constantly remind people out there TO MAKAN JGN SUKATI. sekarang ani kami di sini, biskut julie's pun ada melamine. Susu dutch lady and MUNCHY'S yang nyaman atu pun melamine tainted. And the list is getting long. kami yang jauh pun ntah ruti apa g buleh makan apatah lagi yang jauh d perantauan. YATAH KALAU SAKIT JGN DIAM2.


and AMBIL TIA BIRU AH. inda jua ku membali mun ada org lain tedapat.


PS- I MISS U RIDHA! sorry last time u tagur me arh msn, i was having a gathering with my friends di rumah. They were using my laptop. Will update u soon aite. nanti i email u and roxine (i owe an email to roxy babeh ;p) and ridh. i'll miss your birthday this time =(. And you'll miss mine. =((

0 comments: