Monday, October 20, 2008

I guess...what comes turns around comes around. but still...

Terkilan.

Amazingly, no matter what distance, you are always able to shoot out words that can cut ones feelings to pieces. But wait... you don't care right? Unfortunately, orang di sini DO. care about each and every one of you. And when you look from any angle, still... apa jua bleh d buat kan... orang disini memang hanya mampu cakap saja.. its not like i am in your shoes. Its not like you will tell if i ask why. Besides, your mum saja yang dpt menagur? Kawan ani inda tah buleh menagur?


But okay. If you want me to shut up then i will shut up. congratulations. you are getting better and better at these. And yes i faced it with a smile on my face. I guess i have improved a lot.


still, since i am sensitive not an ego. I am sorry.

0 comments: