Thursday, October 9, 2008

=)

So you won't get totally lost in this little world of mine.

Things are a little chaotic. I feel like hitting my head on the wall. Or better yet, on someone's arm just as in....that movie. aha. But not with that actor nooo. definitely not. I don't want a man who is prettier than me =p I am fat. Because i have been eating my worries. And my heart. And dangani someone who is frust for reasons he ofcourse would not tell. Tests and presentations and more bio drawing coming.


And all those pictures while bloghopping of... places and the thought of what it'd feel like, made me extremely envious.

Nevertheless, doakan kami pass my 2 upcoming test and presentation ah. I hope i do well. Amin.


and blue never look so romantic...until these pass few days ;p and still i am just fooling around. Naah. All blue did is put a smile on my face and that has been a great help in this chaotic hours.


hmmm. lalalalajhbrbvjkhbsikfugruhgrwnjceqjkcnifeqonqcenoj~!eqo8428rwoiwvkldmn

=) its okay.
it really is. hmm =

0 comments: