Monday, October 13, 2008

Ada pesanan untuk kamu dlm post ani.

I think i did terribly today. And one more to the list of stuffs i messed/fakked up.

1) bio practicals (its not that i've not been doing any. I did. But itsss just SO MESSY i cannot get it out of my mind. lukisan ku mcm bidaaa baa. label ku atu g.. ya rabbi. mcm inda complete ba. i get this feeling that the rest have a more complete drawings than mine)

2) Bio test. okay. maybe this should be in the last of mesed up things. still it keeps bothering me that i shouldn't have be sooo adventurous enough to change my answers (and my initial one turned out to be the right one)

3) MATHEMATICS (itself. especially the written test which i think i will flunk but as LOH cuzin ku tersayang ckp "you're not alone tiq." now 10% down the drain. okay maybe not exactly all the 10%. i did do some of the question. And another 10% minus 1 minus 1 minus 1. i need to work hard for the rest of the 80% finals plus 4% from our upcoming mcqs)

4) geography presentation. (another 5% down the drain) i must try not to sleep in lectures and come late for the rest of the 90%.


whatelse?oh

5) ze language. i love. But it iz sooo difficult. okay. i did my best dah. and i am not satisfied with what i did.

I hate being me. AWUU i have not change at all. That beuri attitude will always be in me. i cannot sleep thinking of the language one. and the bio practs which are so messy. Bah i am done with my list. Kalau aku online malar do me a favor please...


BUAT ARH TAGBOARD KU "maths ui maths. or GEO uii essay geo 15% tu. and test nya another 15% lab report g siap ko udah" cematu ah.

speaking of our 15% essay which is due early next month. I NEED LINA. =)

apparently, messing things up gave me the goal i need : save as much of that 80%, that 90%, that other 80% and that erm.. 50% + 30%. I know you don't get what i mean. But thanks to me for messing things up i cannot sleep or walk without thinking of those percentages down the drain. ANd AWUU AKU BEURI berabiss. kepada those who will spent the this next 4 years with me... tahan2 saja ah uri ku tu. haha si amal paham dh tu.

this is random. DO ants MATE?? mcm kemarin kan. i think i saw two ants (red ants) yg basar in close proximity ba =p haha . skali aku kan cuci tangan kan. tesiram jua tu ya. kesian eh kalau ya mating kusiram. hhaha. mcm kalau kamu manusia 'mating' inda jua kamu mau kena siram kali. inda kesampaian napsu si semut lelaki haha.

0 comments: