Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Strangers.

naega babo gatasoparabol su baggemanomnun gol amado
Your heart may look away from me And so...
We could even become strangers- if



knew something. slept while thinking. because its was quite saddening. i wake up on my bed this morning. thinking...what happen yesterday evening?

and after a long of recalling. I rememberd i slept.. while thinking. This line that connects us is fading. I am not a witch who can see through crystal balls and see what is going on all around the world. I guess... perhaps i am at fault here. Somethings shouldn't have started.

To you all kata kata belakang. I dun give a damn anymore. go and talk but remember. this is tiqah. I know things. maybe not all but i do. so wtf. just go ahead and talk. I miss the good all days when people would keep things... when we say, jgn gto org a.

is it okay? if sooner or later... we become these strangers?

0 comments: