Friday, February 13, 2009

Windy.

My mood is deteriorating. And deteriorating. And deteriorating. Sorry for the unpleasant weather i am bringing. There are a lot of things that dissapoint me right now. three of it being the cancellation of todays practical because the tide's high, bhavg dormancy (although D and i have talked about it and we've got plan. We have to meet up soon. jgn dlu spread much) and MATHS. AND...


Its just that things are only far when you make it that far.


And it's so far to reach right now. A barrier seem to have risen. Like allopatric speciation, we are becoming further further apart. I am not sure if i can keep up with it anymore. I am not sure how i can deal with it anymore. I am not sure how we are going to keep this up anymore. I am really not sure how to pretend that the line is fractured. I am sure one of us or two of us can pretend to be so. But hmm. I just don't think i can without feeling under the blues.


So i might just. MIGHT just. hhmm be a little quiet.


Anyways. I love you my bio mates. We only have each other still right.

0 comments: