Saturday, February 7, 2009

I want to stay 19 forever.

Just a glimpse.



I am still awake, trying to finish off *refer to picture above* for someone who will be leaving tonight. And this year i missed her birthday which will in less than 2 weeks time. Hmm. Rush rush rush. That is only because i spent most of my waking hours out- i sorta went to Tutong with her without remembering that there were landslides and floods there. (and i accidentally went into the path with landslide without realising that there was a police warning not to go there.but that is a whole other embarassing story)

And apparently Tanah Jambu is one of the places with no water supply but i am enjoying every bit of it because... it somehow feels so refreshing using the gayung. Yeah amazingly i bathed more than used to without water. ( but then again you can never guess when i bathed or when i don't right?=p) But unfortunately, i AM running out of clean clothes. The sun has not been out to dry all the clothes of.

Dear God,

I hope __________ gets that girl soon. I understand he is now in the process of growing up into an adult that _______-ness and ______-ness are part of that process. But i hope he feels that only to girls. I hope _____ who in his eyes is talented and very hot (but that guy really isn't) doesn't attract him too much. I have faith in him. I know its a she not a he that captures his eyes. I hope he will never dissapoint me.

I wish ________stays straight forever and ever.

Amin.

=p

Ps- when i said i wanted to stay 19 forever. I was serious. Sad...infact that i'll never be 19 forever.


just a little empty.

0 comments: