Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've had it.

Like i said my mood is deteriorating over and over and now i MENTAL TAHAP BABI.


I know the whole lot of you are turning a lot bitchy so mind your words when with me right now.


I seriously have no time to wonder more about who my real friends are. Nor do i have time to drool over people i can never meet face to face. Nor do i have the time to be silently frustrated at how so UNDETAILED and UNPROFESSIONAL we did the practicals. Nor do i worry about the damn integration which i have not studied. DO whatever you want. Yes i kejiwa to the max so what? Its only natural that i feel this way. ONLY natural that it hurts and membari mental when the person you trust... dissapoint you.



Some of these are about you. Yes you. You've changed. If you think its for the better. i see it the othr way round. Have life how you want it.

Happy?

0 comments: