Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Keeping quiet.

Because words can't explain.



Hmm. i am a busy gal =p. I just want to blog because i need to tell people how much i love geography now. Hahaha! i mean i find it seriously interesting now (i know i complained about it before) but it seems like the more i study about it the more i found a reason for my love for travelling. I am a biased biologist after all. Nevermind. I really wish there is a away i can study geography not only as a supporting course. (i too have been geography-less for a couple of years) Anyway, my mood is no where near good yet. Not until i sorted out everything and get my studies on track and figure if Dr C is not holding anything against me for coming late (because i thought the timetable starts at 1) and eating chocolate in his class (because really i didn't know we're he made it a point we can't) or otherwise. Until then i'll just have to bear with my worries. I still do love bio too you know.


And to our new bio sci baby, byl. Now you feel us bio sci studs right? Tuesday is really my monday. I have something a little extra lagi on tuesday. Malas i cerita dulu. Pokoknya i just went back home at 9+ pm lah. Bah nights. Saya kan keluar bilik. Melihat sinetron si dude harlino berlakon =p hahahah!

And CDC esok! hope tommorow is better.

0 comments: