Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dude Harlino at ICC.

My started off pretty badly. Waking up at 8. Class start at 8. There were no time to take a bath or pick clothes and put on lab coat. The practical didn't suck but some part of our teamwork dissapoint me a lot. A LOT! I mean i have to learn something! I am a bio sci undergrad for gad sakes. I neeed to faking learn something, not just doing it in a hurry. Yes, my mood is still deteriorating.


I said i need to move beyond this fractured line. Like someone said, it is not us who cracked this fractured line even deeper, so why bother. Little i know, wow i can move that fast ;p


I joined byl to ICC just now to see DUDE HARLINO. I mean i was practically over heels. I know i was a little girl in a hundreds of screaming mak ciks so i was very unnoticable. What is important is that that DUDE is more good looking in person. And i would like to thank Husrin because i am so short and he took all the pictures for me. And to BYL for updating his blog just for the sake of dude pictures.



DUDEEE!!!! Sigh. Senyum keangauan maseh.


Its not the others thing...its just the smile that mesmerised me. aik lanji. hahaha. Kesian Husrin melayan aku. Ada lagi ka yang cemani ani di dunia?

Husrin was on his toes ambil gambar. There were a lot of people. There was a question pasal what year was Zaskia born (owh yeah Zaskia and another handsome guywas also there- but i only want to see dude ) and a girl answered that. That girl got to be on stage begambar. Skali i realised it awal awal dh IT WAS SYLVIA!!! Husrin inda sadar bah! Capi bah sylvia ah!! Mula2 kami terjumpa ya kan ya cakap 'nada papa tu drg atu' sekali ya yang naik begambar sama si dude lagi tu!


Haha lepas tu jeles kan nya lagi aku tu! berabis jeles kan nya ah!! jeless ku berabis! Hahaha capi eh. Macam kalau aku in sylvia's place pengsan i dh tu. tak terkata. Awww. Syl, Byl and Pei fen also auditioned membaca berita. Byl and pandi had a karaoke competition deal and they did it. Amazing. Pei, pandi and i (not sure about husrin) got byls and nikki couple bracelet too. =p hahaha. Bylah is now officially ber poligami. =p We met a couple of peeps too.

Owh we also went into the ghost house and i don't like any horror things so the boys suggested me to take off my glasses and i followed that suggestion. =p Pandi tadi gila suggest macam2 wa masa masuk rumah hantu ah. One of our ideas was laughing the whole way which we did. =p ahaha

and we saw someone too. please lah dude (not dude harlino =p) stay straight please. Please. =p sigh. I need to be perempuan sejati more so that he won't divert too and be lelaki sejati. I just don't think that perempuan sejati needs to be good at cooking or bring tissues in their purse or even take care of their looks. Hmm. Maybe someday, i'll find someone who won't mind that i don't cook or do the things girls usually do =p ps- inda payah lena tidor ku, lena berabis sampai aku tertidor awal and miss the kul 8 malam session with the artis! Tidur ku inda sadar diri. when i woke up its 11pm. And i was sulking sebab inda liat ya lagi. haha (gila fangirl berabis.)

my mood are no where near good. I hope everything will turn out fine again. I am still seriously dissapointed with our performance in the practical just now. Especially mine. I just thought that at that rate, i didn't learn anything. so much for being a bio sci. But hmm thank god i found you all right. Atleast, there's something to take me off my dissapointment just now.Need to wake up early and volunteer esok. salam. ;)

0 comments: