Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAPPY 20TH ZIRAH MANAF. (and charles darwin)

i log in to the net and checked the time for Nottingham, UK, and I MISSED THE 12 MIDNIGHT MARK! Someone birthday is today ~

Itssss charles darwin 200th birthday! The father of evolution would be 200 if he's still alive. hahaha nadabah. it is charles darwin birthday but i couldn't care much for that as much as.... my darling's birthday today. And i love her more than her boyfriend does =pp hahaha! so makes me her girlfriend forever.

pasal aku nada sana with you kan to weep with you pasal you're getting older. (we all are) wait for my virtual present. =p



To Zirah. I lap u forever. Happy 20th birthday. Jgn sedih birthday without the family okay. Tiqah karang masuk mimpi mu bawa cake betingkat2. Cake chocolate la. (tesliur) And i texted u with my number untuk dating with orang luar negri saja. I hope you recieved it. hehe. I'm having my field practical the whole day tommorow starting from 6.45am and you know how i am always late (awwu dri stpri years bah inda pernah berubah wa habit ku aher datang ah) so i won't be staying at home tonight takut ketinggalan bus. So this means i won't be online tonight. I'll try. I have a number btw hahaha.






Loves T.

0 comments: