Thursday, February 12, 2009

I too.

I am staying at Pei Fen's hostel room for the night. Wake up damn early. mandi again. Field practical starts tommorow at 6.45am.

I am in Dr Charles' group again, terpisah dari teman yang i like to tail him and also a huge part of my Bio Science peers (plus our new baby Billah who i hope will not change his mind again!). They are in dr marshall's group.Yes we are a small group that is why i always say "we only have each other". We'll be doing vertical zonation on mangrove fauna on the vegetation. And knowing how Dr C does it, it might be wise to look on to how to identify mangrove plants and i am not very good at doing so, yet.

Hostel is so far so good. I am enjoying the silence because things have been quite NOISY for a while even when its silent.

i have another practical on Saturday too. So.... will update when i feel like doing so. My mood is deteriorating. I don't know what is happening. i don't know if i can handle it anymore. Hmm. to zirah manaf. Check my previous post.

0 comments: