Sunday, February 22, 2009

If i found you.... you will lose your hands you can't press the buttons anymore.

My mood has been deteriorating lately and it just got worst. Kami kena kacau. And i am pissed. Macam selalu sudah tu malam2 buta macamani like kul 1 ka 2 ka ada orang telepon den alum smpat kami jawab ya tutup. den ya telipun g den kalau pun smpat jawab ya tutup. What's worst telipun rumah lagi tu. I mean. i am pissed and i when i'm pissed you don't want to mess with me. Seriously, if i know who this person is, i swear i'll make a complain to the cops for disturbance. If the person disturbing is that bunch, i'll complain here in brunei muara cops because they can't have another complain to the cops or one will go to jail.

Oh how i love my life. Full of mental (and physical) adventures. and conspiracies. Hah. Awu i mental ne. I mean. You know sanity is the only thing that prevents me to manipulate things and turn it upside down for them. Its not that difficult to find evidence of abuse or other business related stuff. Sheet. i am so F pissed off that i am now off track. I mean its been since the end of last year. What they think i sleep in the middle of the night? THINK AGAIN.



On a lighter note,

Aku jeles. Ada volunteer arah datalish ke Gaza to work at rafah ah. I know. It sounds crazy but i am jealous. for now. i mean you can't let your fear to keep you from helping others. I can't deny it, i am so so jealous they will go to Rafah. I have been saying about this since tadi.


I want to volunteer at gaza too. sigh.



Mid semester holiday is sooner than it feels hence work is piling up. PILING REALLY HIGH. so expect less entries from me. And expect a dark circles around my eyes and late night asking you to explain to me about maths or computer or biology report or english or geography or mib (wow. that's all of my subject. sigh. reports...) and expect late night ALMOST gila nick in my msn. and malam buta hantar something by email to any of you. No i shadap in www ne.=pp hahaha. inda i berapa flooding cb org

My village's association is having a national day kinda opening ceremony- konvoi bawa bendera sempena Hari kebangsaan dari mana kah to ladang dapan rumah ku. They'll reach there at 8++ am. SHOOT! i must sleep early then. argh.. I'll try to take pictures if i can find time and can wake up to be there. aii shoot. furthermore, Amal is leaving later for NZ at 12noon. I have exco activity too later from 9 am till noon. Hope things would turn out fine. But one way or another....we would still choose Amal to exco =p i won't cry this time lah. no no no =pp

ps- To the people in the meeting just now, keep it low first ah. Wait until its stable to post besar2an.



MENTAL TAHAP MAKSIMA.

0 comments: