Monday, February 2, 2009

Still wondering what happened to K's blog.

The internet's the devil. So i am going to stay away and enjoy a life without world wide web once more.

AND i don't want to khianat much, but for the long holiday, i do have a plan and a back up plan and more backup plans if my back up plan doesn't happen. Since there is already a problem to my plan which is dates (i do not know when our field ecology 1 will be. Someone said its in june so sighs. I hope its in may.) One of my back up plans involve an island of a neighbouring country or going underwater (if the tide and weather is not as violent and it is now) or visiting a very kampong like and very historical place (if there is enough money). And my backup plan doesn't necessarily mean going abroad or going too far.

So if you want to come with. Start saving up too okay. Bah i am getting carried away with the net. I mean looking at island resort is not realy educational =p Salam

Loves T

0 comments: