Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Guilt.

Hmm eventhough it is tiring, biology is fun:

All day field practical to Pulau Bedukang on friday. And another practical on saturday. Amazing right? None of those butt aching lecture only course. I need to prepare physically. It'll be a VERY tiring weekend.

Anyways, UBD open day will be on soon and i might have to do something for it =/ AND today is KCC activity number 2- Korean culture day. weee. (i REALLY hope i can make it. Hope someone won't keep me too long with the meeting.) Prepare mentally and physically (i.e sleep more) for the field practical's exhaustion since we have a practical the next day too.

Also, i need to spend more time or my whole free day to make up for my absence from class this 1pm. There you go. I will miss this class =( And i don't like it. Crap eh.

0 comments: