Saturday, July 11, 2009

Self quarantine.

My aunt has been nagging me (you know the usual aunt who lives with me. the one who nags us more than my mother does) about the self quarantine. As much as i am bored in the house, i have to show my face. If not i'll get my lunch lecture or afternoon lecture at the dining table hahaha. But yeah. I have been escaping especially at night, with mum. =p Mum has been trying to get me out every night while waiting for my brother from tuition. Do don't get me wrong...

I was just ask not to mingle around with friends for a week. I don't want to anyway. Because if anyone of you get sick, i am the one most likely to be blamed. And then we all got quarantined! Huhu. I must not be MOH-quarantined until the next two weeks, for some reason i cannot tell anyone now. This means that i might not be able to go for events. Sorry berabis. Loves.

Oh yeah. I am free next week starting TUESDAY. But i might not be the week after.

0 comments: